<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3662070521738518104?origin\x3dhttp://fuck-the-past-await-for-the-future.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, 5 December 2012
Hey readers, it's been awhile since i updated my blog. Recently too busy tweeting that's why don't know what to update too :) Well counting down 11 more days to my actual birthday. Can't wait to get those surprises from my friends and family. This few weeks, it's boring. Because nothing to do at home. Jobless and awaiting for people to introduce me to work. But I've waited probably 2 weeks? But nothing seems to move. Decided to stay calm and relax for time being. I think that's all for today update soon again :) Bye people!

My mind's unweaving/ 05:30

About me
430377_200712140061054_274795358_n I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)

desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥

tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!

My Loved Ones ♥
your friends.
Jing Min Mei
Shi Jia
Xiao Xuan Mei
friend
friend
friend

thanks
designer : twi lights-
image : Photobucket

milestones
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
March 2013