Hey people its 29th December today! 3 more days to a new year, 2013. Bet everybody's not for school yet! Haha. Had a quarrel with my mum again! She'll just never understand what I'm feeling after I didn't managed to get into the course I wanted. She always liked to force me into private school. Worst still today I quarrel with my mum infront of my grandmother while she is sleeping in her ward. Then I walked off angrily! I just couldn't control my anger after what she have said. I just don't know what to do is the best. Maybe I should just cool down and think what I really need to do. Okay readers no mood to update! Will update soon again! :)
My mind's unweaving/ 13:46
About me
I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)
desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥
tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!