Same as yesterday half screwed half normal! Today woke up at 1:45pm sharp. Use laptop awhile then when to bathe and had lunch at the living room. After that, when to meet Zhi Hui and the others. Super tired yet still okay! At around evening time heard grandma said that my mum is sick. So otw home with mum, i tell her this. Go and see a doctor! If you're ill you know early you cure it early. You'll be fine. She just kept quiet. This is like the first time I'm saying this to her as a son. Because i concern her. I've decided to give up on the girl whom i liked the most and i loved the most. Because she didn't seem to care. I know no matter how hard i try, i still won't get her for sure. I just wanna say thank you god for letting us meet. Didn't regret knowing you after all. After somethings, we've a cold war i guess? I don't know what's that but her reply all like one or two words. To tell the truth, i hate her. Not because of the cold war we had. It's because she underestimated me which i disliked the most. Is not i don't wanna say in front of her. I just don't want our distance to drift away further and further but since she is being cold to me? Shouldn't I be doing the same thing as what she is doing to me right now? I shouldn't be so stupid and cared too much. Honestly, getting hurt all the time really suck. Not by her actions but her words. I really can't stand it. I think I'm not suitable to stepped into a relationship for time being because every time i stepped into it, It will eventually break up. Because i know we were not loving each other from the start so what for continue it? No point and sense. I think I've done writing my post I'm tired i need to get some rest! As there is work tomorrow morning at 7am.. Don't liked it but still have to do it. Good bye readers update soon again!
My mind's unweaving/ 07:29
About me
I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)
desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥
tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!