Not in a good mood i guess? Because of what happened.. I thought i was doing this for everybody's sake. But in the end? I'm just gaining on my own. I don't mind how much you hate me. Your trust to me is 0% already! Be it yeah? You treated her like a outsider now? But do you realized what she have really done for you? Maybe you didn't noticed it or you didn't feel it at all. All you care is about what you feel. You said I'm your closest brother and so called boyfriend? When I'm in deep shit, where the hell are you? You were nowhere to be found. But when you're in a devastated mode, who has been there for you? Me. I did everything almost i could. But it couldn't help at all. I'm just useless. No matter how much i did, nobody will appreciate it. No matter how much I've done nobody even cared. Thanks for letting me know what this society really does and the people living in this world. I've seen enough. Alright maybe that's all for today! Update soon!
My mind's unweaving/ 10:17
About me
I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)
desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥
tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!