<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3662070521738518104?origin\x3dhttp://fuck-the-past-await-for-the-future.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, 2 November 2012
I've decided to put down the past and currently moving on to my next destiny which is don't know who. But i think I've found one although she is cold which she hates to admit that. But i don't mind as long as I know I'm loving her, that will do. Hope she gets my attention one day! I don't know what to do to make her noticed it. Maybe one of my sister is right let time fly first. No point rushing to a relationship where by i don't understand her at all.

My mind's unweaving/ 09:54

About me
430377_200712140061054_274795358_n I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)

desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥

tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!

My Loved Ones ♥
your friends.
Jing Min Mei
Shi Jia
Xiao Xuan Mei
friend
friend
friend

thanks
designer : twi lights-
image : Photobucket

milestones
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
March 2013