If you wanna blame your anger on me then blame it on me then. Don't mind one day i scold you back for sure. Honestly, i just said somethings about you and yet you just like give me one kind of look? Did i owe you a sum of money? No right. If you did those things just admit it okay? Don't want to talk to me I'm fine with it. But don't give me that kind of look. I don't like. Sorry i can make us even we can't be friends. Don't believed it try it then. Honestly go think for yourself who was the one accompany you here and there? If you wanna continue keeping quiet then let it be okay? Because i don't give a fuck at all. Let us be enemy then seeing each other faces every time when we meet. Okay i had enough. I wanted scold you when i got that chance but i just give face okay? If not we're not even friends for now!
My mind's unweaving/ 08:34
About me
I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)
desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥
tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!