Hey readers! Updating my blog once again should be doing it just now. But I'm busy watching shows at my computer! >< Watching till half way the supervisor of the company called me at this timing and asked me to work on tomorrow 7am? I tell her sorry I ain't free. If she told me early then i can tell my brother, Wei Ming to work also.. But she didn't she called at the time of almost near to 1am? Who the fuck will still be receiving calls like this? One week let us work like 2 days only? What the fuck is this man? Honestly, oh ya to that bitch too! During the last day of our work, i'll fucking point a middle finger right in front of you face! :) Like to scold people's mum right? I'll use that back on you! Don't believed me? We shall see then! Okay la readers have a fun time reading my blog and stay as long as you want! Goodnight will update my blog soon again! See ya!
My mind's unweaving/ 09:28
About me
I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)
desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥
tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!