Heard that you friend said that if i continue liking you, you'll just toy me eh? Well bring it on! Challenge accepted! Don't think I'm easily being toyed i tell you first. If the opposite way happens, you better don't cry.. If you don't like me you can just say! Don't need to say toy me one! Save it okay? I get it already finally! Grr, rotting at home nothing to do! Soo dammm bored! But i love the weather very cloudy although just now drizzled a bit. But really satisfied with the current weather this days. Okay la gonna end my post already bye readers!
My mind's unweaving/ 00:04
About me
I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)
desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥
tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!