A day with half screwed and half good. Let's start from the good first! Morning, when to eat with my grandmother with Wei Ming. After that when to the community park and do some morning exercise after that went back home! Rest for awhile then Wee Ann came to my house and slack for awhile before playing pool at Yishun Safra. After that went to Marsiling there to buy my galaxy ace screen protector bought a privacy screen and a mercury casing which cost $8! Who cares it's cheapskate or what! As long I liked it can already. Okay when back to Yishun for dinner at grandma's house. After that, when to my sister, Jacelyn grandfather's funeral. Sit down there chit chat till around almost 10pm i left the place and when to a block and smoke with Wee Ann, Qiqi and Eunice. How i admired her she quit smoking already and me? Just saying it when i can't even do it! FML like a seriously! Aunt is right no work no money how to get cigarettes? No income at all! Gonna quit some days for sure but not for now because currently addicted to it! I quit because of her but i know she won't give a fuck about it! I'm really done trying even though my friends make fun of it she doesn't seem like giving a damm care about it. Hais.. I just hope she could get my attention some days. Just some days only! Ending the post here! Good bye readers will update soon!
My mind's unweaving/ 06:52
About me
I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)
desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥
tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!