<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3662070521738518104?origin\x3dhttp://fuck-the-past-await-for-the-future.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, 3 November 2012
A day full of crappy work during working period! Damm that china guy i swear. He make us so pissed off at him. When we're doing things, he just make himself disappear and go eat at the canteen with two women. He said us. What about him? A flirter then? Swear i was so gonna punch his damm face. Even though he is a full time worker so what? Can't he talked to us nicely as we're just new comers? Man what is the society becoming to? I've never experienced a real work before! If the same things happen again, i don't care even the boss scold me or what. As long I'm right, I'll still scold whatever i like! Because, he is the one who made us feel so pissed everyday.. And the boss didn't mention we part time workers only get our pay once a week. Fuck! I thought today was gonna get my $70 from her but her worker said that she only give once a week. WTF! I super hate this boss no joke is like? When she need us then she call? What using us at a crucial moment when you needed us the most? We ain't dogs man. Sorry this is not a insult but I'm stating the facts. Remember you scold my brother's mother I'll remember that once the at the last day of work, I'll give you a middle finger at your fucking damm face! Bitch, don't ever play with us. As we're not kids anymore. We're teenagers!

My mind's unweaving/ 07:13

About me
430377_200712140061054_274795358_n I've short temper. So if you wanna know me add my Facebook, Darren Sotplug! I'm friendly and kind. So don't take advantage of me such as using me and backstabbing and stepping in and out of my life as when you like. That's all :)

desires
iPhone 4s
Acer gaming computer
White and Fluffy Pomeranian
Money
Her ♥

tagboard
your tagboard codes here.
pop-up tagboards are good too!

My Loved Ones ♥
your friends.
Jing Min Mei
Shi Jia
Xiao Xuan Mei
friend
friend
friend

thanks
designer : twi lights-
image : Photobucket

milestones
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
March 2013